One single software to manage your entire business.
SAP Business One gives you a unified view of your entire enterprise. You'll have the power to monitor production and supply chain performance, ensuring that all product quality standards are met at every stage, from farm to table.
KEY FEATURES OF AN ERP SYSTEM FOR FOOD DISTRIBUTION
Having a reliable and effective Food and Beverage Distribution ERP system is essential to your company’s success in a rapidly changing, competitive environment. In this video, you will see how an ERP system for Food Distribution can help you simplify processes and make more informed strategic decisions.
MAIN CHALLENGES OF THE INDUSTRY
Comply with evolving regulations and health standards to remain compliant.
Ensure food product quality and safety by effectively managing expiry dates, shelf life, and storage conditions.
Keep up with supply chain disruptions and logistical challenges.
Leverage digital transformation to streamline operations and maximize profitability.
HOW TO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE OF ERP FOR YOUR FOOD MANUFACTURING BUSINESS?
From inventory management, co-products tracking, and regulatory compliance to material requirement planning, product costing, and financial management—there are numerous factors to consider when evaluating an ERP solution.
In our in-depth checklist, you’ll find the key questions you need to ask when selecting an ERP system for your food manufacturing business.
MAIN FUNCTIONALITIES FOR THE FOOD & BEVERAGE INDUSTRY
- Upstream and downstream traceability, from suppliers to customers
- Inventory quality status (item, lot, logistics unit)
- Efficient management of tests and official recalls
Perishable Product Management
- Shelf-life management per product and specific to each client
- Expiry date management upon receipt and delivery
- PPPS direct debit by expiration dates and food shelf-life
- Quality status: quarantine, rejection, etc.
- Precise monitoring of storage conditions
Production and Food Processing
- Programming and management of recipes, formulations, ingredients
- Entry of production orders
- Batch control and traceability
- Packaging and labeling management
- Integration with scales and production equipment
Purchasing and Inventory Management
- Real-time inventory control
- Location management and unit management
- Management of pallets, serial numbers and SSCCs
- Advanced periodic count
Sales and CRM
- Tracking inbound customer orders and history
- Promotion management
- Management of customer purchasing preferences
Adapt quickly to changing consumer preferences and provide a personalized customer experience, resulting in improved customer satisfaction.
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION FOR FOOD PRODUCTION
Food manufacturers that leverage an ERP system gain real-time visibility into all stages of production, from procurement through distribution. This enables you to make better-informed decisions on purchasing of raw materials and inventory management as well as track orders from start to finish. See what the real benefits are in this video.
WHY THEY CHOSE SAP BUSINESS ONE AND FORGESTIK
“We were attracted by SAP Business One’s user-friendly interface and flexibility. Now, we are confident our future growth will be well supported.”
"SAP Business One has become a fully-fledged member of the company. Without this software, we would not have been able to manage our growth so easily."
“Choosing the right partner is key to our success, and I think Forgestik brings great value in this regard. I couldn't imagine doing the volume we do today without SAP Business One.”
"We were looking for flexibility, customization and a tool that could provide us with reliable traceability on all our products."