"We were won over by the user-friendliness and adaptability of the SAP Business One solution. We are confident that this solution can support our future growth."
- Products and services: Food import and distribution
- Locations: Montréal, Québec, and Toronto, Ontario
- Annual revenue: Over $50M
- Employees: 130
- Replace an outdated business management system
- Acquire in-depth analysis tools
- Improve inventory management
- Monitor the company’s projected growth
- SAP Business One
- VANTREE EDI solutions for SAP Business One
- An exhaustive, comprehensive and affordable solution
- Possibility of data mining
- Complete modules and system integration
- Quick decision making
- Access to real-time information
- Quicker decision-making tools for administrators
- Better inventory control
- Digitalized order management
- Greater interaction between divisions
- Higher volume of transactions
- Time-saving closing procedures
- Clear analytical reports
WHY FORGESTIK ?
- For its expertise in the food industry
- For its understanding of customized needs
- For its dynamic implementation team
- For its knowledge and personalized service
- For its engagement, credibility and professionalism
SUSTAINING GROWTH WITH SAP BUSINESS ONE
Groupe Phoenicia is a Canadian company specialized in food import and distribution. Since its creation in 1994, the enterprise has experienced impressive expansion and now operates throughout North America, with offices located in Montreal and Toronto.
The company relies on efficient cooperation between its head-office, divisions, distributors, and retailers. It wanted to improve communication between these key players and replace its outdated business management system.
A PLATFORM THAT CAN HANDLE COMPLEXITY AND GROWTH
Groupe Phoenicia wanted to replace obsolete business management procedures, which no longer supported increasing complexity and long-term growth. After searching the market for the solution best suited to its needs, it selected the SAP Business One solution. Groupe Phoenicia then chose Forgestik to implement the new system.
“Our old system offered no expandability for growth, which was worrisome,” said Antoine Gholam, Executive Director. “We were attracted by Business One’s user-friendly interface and SAP’s flexibility. Now, we are confident our future growth will be well supported.”
SAP BUSINESS ONE: A FLEXIBLE AND USER-FRIENDLY SOLUTION
With the help and expertise of Forgestik, the company was able to precisely adapt the SAP Business One solution to its needs.
First, all systems were standardized to provide its different divisions’ inventories with a superior information-sharing system and reliable resource distribution. This solution also ensured better communication between divisions and the head-office. Finally, the system generated detailed reports to help upper management keep informed of daily operations.
For Groupe Phoenicia, the most important thing was to deploy analysis tools to allow it to continue its growth with confidence. “We knew of SAP’s solid reputation and were immediately comfortable with the Forgestik implementation team. They were so dynamic!” said Mr. Gholam.
FORGESTIK: A TRUSTWORTHY PARTNER
By choosing Forgestik, Groupe Phoenicia has found a trustworthy. With its collaborative approach, its expertise in the food industry and its exceptional after-sales service, Forgestik has made every effort to support the company in its growth.
“We know that we can count on the Forgestik team to help us set up new projects. We are already planning the implementation of an advanced inventory management solution (WMS) and mobile solutions for our representatives. We know we have found the best solution to meet our current and future needs!” concludes Antoine Gholam.