We are currently seeking to hire a Programmer Analyst to join our team of experts and contribute to our company’s growing success.
Reporting to the Director of Development, the Programmer Analyst is responsible for developing, maintaining, and improving applications complementary to SAP Business One® as well as API integration. The Programmer Analyst works closely with the SAP Business One integration team and the project management team.
Technical design of development projects (30%)
- Analyze initial request from client/consultant and validate constraints
- Create and update project documentation (technical, user and configuration)
- Discuss ideas to avoid pitfalls and ineffective solutions
Implementation of development projects (50%)
- Develop applications according to specifications and collaborate with analysts to suggest changes required to improve solutions when needed
- Plan and perform unit and integration tests and collaborate with consultants on production launch
- Manage the product throughout its life cycle
- Ensure programs’ quality and compliance with relevant standards and norms
Other tasks (20%)
- Attend and contribute to meetings held by the development team
- Participate in defining departmental standards
- Optimize and create T-SQL queries (MS-SQL/HANA) and reports (Crystal)
- Stay up to date on various development technologies
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma of College Studies (DCS/DEC) in a related field with at least 3 years of experience in .NET application development
- Mastery of VB.Net or C# is required (e.g., ASP.Net, .Net CORE, WINFORM, MVC, BLAZOR)
- Excellent knowledge of T-SQL is required (e.g., MS-SQL/HANA)
- Familiarity with SAP Business One and its tools is an asset (e.g., SDK (DI/UI API), Service Layer, B1IF)
- Conscientious, meticulous, organized work ethic and excellent listening skills
- Autonomous worker and team player
- Knowledge of UML modeling
WHAT WE OFFER AT FORGESTIK:
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility (100% remote work option)
- Group insurance benefits
- Generous complementary health insurance
- Three weeks vacation from the start
- 5 days of paid sick leave
- Continuing education program
- Employee RRSP contribution program
If you want to join the ranks of a dynamic and experienced team in the implementation of ERP business solutions, this position is for you. Applications will be treated confidentially, and only successful applicants will be contacted.
Forgestik is Canada’s largest professional services firm specializing in the implementation of integrated management software (SAP Business One®) and business process optimization. In 2021, Forgestik was named the number one SAP Business One partner in Canada for the third year in a row.
We look forward to receiving your application!