We are currently looking for a pre-sales consultant/functional analyst with a specialization in ERP to join our team of experts and contribute to the growing success of our company. The presales consultant is an integral part of the sales team responsible for business development and selling of SAP Business One.
- Acting as a pre-sales consultant for SAP Business One;
- Detect and define the requirements, needs and business objectives of potential customers and create a product demonstration that shows how SAP Business One can meet their requirements and improve their business productivity;
- Assist the Account Manager in preparing submissions and documents outlining requirements (RFI and RFP);
Participate in sales strategy development meetings;
- Assist the Account Manager as a technical expert in preparing submissions and documents outlining requirements;
- Work closely with consultants to implement the solution;
- Involvement in managing opportunities to support the discovery of needs, qualification and demonstrating the solution throughout the sales cycle;
- Participate in seminars, industry conferences and tradeshows;
- Demonstrate software solutions that specifically address customer needs and problems;
- Provide the necessary expertise in processes such as manufacturing, distribution, accounting and business process analysis;
- Participate in the preparation of responses to inquiries, tenders and proposals by completing business analysis and technical components on time.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of ERP software pre-sales experience or equivalent experience as an ERP solution implementation consultant combined with pre-sales experience;
- Proven competency with ERP-type software packages (experience with SAP Business One is an asset);
- Demonstrated skills in presentations, demonstrations and/or customer training;
- Collaborative and effective work skills with the sales team;
- Ability to set and meet deadlines in a demanding environment;
- Understand business objectives and needs in the supply chain, manufacturing and accounting areas;
- Excellent communication (non-verbal, oral and written) and presentation skills;
- An in-depth understanding of manufacturing processes (“Process,” “Discreet,” “Make to stock,” “Make to Order,” “Project”) and Warehouse Management (WMS) is a nice to have;
- Excellent ability to explain technical concepts and business processes;
- Ease to quickly establish a relationship of trust with clients in a variety of positions;
- Be willing to travel regularly for visits to clients.
WHAT WE OFFER AT FORGESTIK:
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility (100% remote work option)
- Group insurance benefits
- Generous complementary health insurance
- Three weeks vacation from the start
- 5 days of paid sick leave
- Continuing education program
- Employee RRSP contribution program
If you are looking to join a dynamic and experienced team specialized in the implementation of ERP business solutions, this position is for you. Applications will be treated as confidential. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Forgestik is Canada’s largest professional services firm specializing in the implementation of integrated management software (SAP Business One®) and business process optimization. In 2021, Forgestik was named the number one SAP Business One partner in Canada for the third year in a row.
We look forward to receiving your application!