IT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
IT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We are currently looking for an IT Sales Representative to join our IT division. Our IT division acts as a provider of managed information technology services to small and medium-sized businesses. We are particularly seeking candidates who reside in Greater Montreal.
Position location: Remote work (except for travel required by occasional sales activities)
Effective date: As soon as possible
Salary: To be discussed based on experience and expertise
Type of employment: Full-time, permanent
Work schedule: Monday to Friday, 40 hours/week
Spoken and written languages: French and English
- Managing customer accounts;
- Leading internal sales;
- Conducting business development;
- Evaluating and proposing a variety of solutions and services to solve our clients' technological problems;
- Promoting our IT Managed Services offering and conclude agreements with existing and prospective clients;
- Writing and presenting proposals;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with strategic partners;
- Completing relevant technical training adapted to sales and obtaining certifications to continually develop knowledge;
- Working in collaboration with the IT Director, other members of the IT team as well as the sales team of the ERP division (SAP Business One);
- Collaborating with the marketing team in setting up campaigns or other IT-related marketing projects;
- Writing or improving sales documents and tools;
- Participating in webinars, in-person events and other relevant events.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Cumulates more than 2 years in the sale of IT hardware, software, solutions and services to SMEs and/or experience as an IT consultant or senior IT technician with the desire to start a career in IT sales;
- Proven experience in maintaining customer relationships;
- Knowledge of the IT industry;
- Able to work independently, motivated and with a great desire to succeed;
- Bilingual orally and written (French and English);
- Excellent interpersonal communication.
WHAT WE OFFER AT FORGESTIK:
- Teleworking (with the exception of occasional customer on site visits);
- Travel expenses and lunch paid for every customer visit;
- Three weeks of vacation upon hire;
- Five paid sick days per year;
- Advantageous group insurance and complementary health insurance (dental and glasses);
- Employee RRSP contribution program with employer participation;
- Continuing education program;
- Work equipment loaned by the company, including laptop, headset and iPhone.
If you are looking to join a dynamic and experienced team specialized in the implementation of ERP business solutions, this position is for you. Applications will be treated as confidential. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Forgestik is Canada’s largest professional services firm specializing in the implementation of integrated management software (SAP Business One®) and business process optimization. In 2021, Forgestik was named the number one SAP Business One partner in Canada for the third year in a row.
We look forward to receiving your application!