We are currently looking for a bilingual account executive with expertise in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software to join our team of experts and contribute to the growing success of our company. The account executive develops relationships with potential clients and drives growth by providing our clients with significant added value.
- Acting as a sales expert and business development lead for the SAP Business One solution.
- Identifying and defining the requirements, needs, and management objectives of potential clients and demonstrating how the SAP Business One solution can meet their requirements and improve their business productivity.
- Preparing proposals and documents describing the requirements (RFI and RFP)
- Leading sales strategy development meetings.
- Working closely with advisers for solution implementation.
- Managing opportunities to support the discovery of needs, qualification, and demonstration of the solution in the sales cycle.
- Participating in events such as webinars, seminars, and industry conferences.
- Responding to inquiries, bids, and proposals by completing business analysis and technical components required within prescribed deadlines.
- Maintaining the CRM system with accurate information on prospects, clients, and sales forecasts.
- Encouraging customers to become SAP Business One references.
- Being tenacious with a results-driven approach.
- Achieving sales targets and desire to exceed them.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in ERP software sales with sale targets, or equivalent experience.
- Significant asset: Experience with SAP Business One.
- Significant asset: Thorough understanding of manufacturing processes (Process, Discrete, Make to stock, Make to order, Project) and warehouse management systems (WMS).
- Significant asset: Experience in consultative sales.
- Understanding of business objectives and needs in the supply chain, manufacturing, and accounting fields.
- Presentation and demonstration skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with the sales team.
- Experience in managing complex and lengthy sales cycles.
- Ability to define and meet deadlines in a demanding environment.
- Excellent ability to simplify technical concepts and business processes.
- Ease in quickly building a trusting relationship with executive-level clients.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving goals and objectives.
- Highly organized with a strong sense of commitment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, nonverbal, and written).
- Bilingual (French and English, verbal and written).
WHAT WE OFFER AT FORGESTIK:
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility (100% remote work option)
- Group insurance benefits
- Generous complementary health insurance
- Three weeks vacation from the start
- 5 days of paid sick leave
- Continuing education program
- Employee RRSP contribution program
If you are looking to join a dynamic and experienced team specialized in the implementation of ERP business solutions, this position is for you. Applications will be treated as confidential. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Forgestik is Canada’s largest professional services firm specializing in the implementation of integrated management software (SAP Business One®) and business process optimization. In 2021, Forgestik was named the number one SAP Business One partner in Canada for the third year in a row.
We look forward to receiving your application!