“With SAP Business One, everything is simpler, and this has translated into sales gains. The shipping process and follow-ups are also much easier, especially in just-in-time cases.”
- Products and services: Production of textile for mattress ticking
- Location: Baie-d’Urfé, Québec, Canada
- Annual revenue: $25M to $50M
- Employees: 130
- Replace legacy systems with an integrated system
- Plan production more efficiently
- Improve inventory management
- Simplify operations
- SAP Business One
- Internationally-recognized integrated solution
- Rapid decision-making
- Possibility of customizing and adding modules
- User-friendly interface
- Replacement of legacy systems by an integrated solution
- Reduction in manual entries and elimination of duplicate entries
- Reduction in the risk of errors
- Time savings
- Inventory always up-to-date
- Full and effective use of materials
- More effective inventory management
- Facilitated the shipping and follow-up processes, particularly for just-in-time production
WHY FORGESTIK ?
- For the proximity of their office
- For its great price-quality ratio
- For their good reputation, commitment and credibility
- For its dynamic implementation team
- For its excellent after-sales service
SIMPLIFY OPERATIONS AND IMPROVE INVENTORY MANAGEMENT WITH ONE SINGLE INTEGRATED SYSTEM
Founded in 1985, Tricots Maxime excels in the production of circular-knit fabric for mattress ticking and in the just-in-time method – small production batches with quick turnaround times. It has built itself a solid reputation in the Canadian market, and more recently, in the South and North American markets as well.
In full growth mode, the company was looking to replace its various legacy systems with a single user-friendly integrated solution to improve its operations and, in turn, enhance the overall customer experience.
AN INTEGRATED ERP TO REPLACE MULTIPLE OUTDATED LEGACY SYSTEMS
In an effort to find the perfect solution, the company conducted an intensive search. When they did, they also chose Forgestik to help them develop a complete and user-friendly financial platform to fit the company’s requirements.
“We were reassured when we found SAP Business One, a solution with a proven track record. Not only did we need an integrated system, we needed one that could be adapted to our operations. We were confident that Forgestik could successfully undertake this project.” said Maxime Thériault, VP of Business Operations.
SAP BUSINESS ONE: A PROVEN, FLEXIBLE AND USER-FRIENDLY ERP SOLUTION
With Forgestik at its side, Tricots Maxime worked diligently to customize the SAP Business One solution to its needs.
First, the accounting, billing and production systems needed to be migrated to SAP Business One. The next step was the trickiest: adapt all the screens to have them display an accurate portrait of the company’s operations. Forgestik and Tricots Maxime collaborated to clean up information and reproduce as accurately as possible all current shipping, billing and production operations.
“In adopting a single system, we have streamlined our operations,” said Maxime Thériault. “Everything is much simpler, and, as a result, sales have increased. The shipping and follow-up processes are also much easier, especially for just-in-time production. Plus, it’s turned into a win-win situation for our customer service!”
The adventure is just beginning. Both companies are still making adjustments to the system to make it perfect. They are also considering the integration of a warehouse management system (WMS) to further improve warehouse management.
FORGESTIK: A COLLABORATIVE WORK
With Forgestik at its side, Tricots Maxime has chosen more than just a supplier. A long-term collaboration has started and evolved into a true partnership. In addition to being an expert in SAP Business One, Forgestik took the time to understand the company’s challenges and propose a solution customized to its needs. Forgestik brings together the excellence of SAP solutions with the value of an experienced and creative partner.
“The implementation team and after-sales service is outstanding!” exclaimed Mr. Thériault. “We’ve been collaborating for over a year now, and I can tell you that their customer service is is very efficient. We acquired a partner that takes our growth at heart.”