SAP SMB Innovation Summit will take place from April 3rd to April 5th, 2017, at Fort Lauderdale. On this occasion. Forgestik will fly to Florida. The company will attend this major event organized by SAP for SAP Business One partners from all around the world.
”The aim is to learn more about the new functions and bring back this knowledge to give it to our clients, said Bertrand Tougas, General Manager.” He will be joined by Frédéric Marchand, SAP Consulting Director, Mario Langlois, Development Director, Yves Beaucage, Presales Director and Daniel Carrière, SAP Business One consultant.
SAP SMB Innovation Summit is the key event for SAP partners working with small and mid-sized businesses. Once again this year, SAP has modified its applications so they remain state-of-the-art software. For the partners, this event is an opportunity to:
- learn more about the changes made to the solution, the analysis tools and the mobile and Cloud platforms;
- discover how they can benefit from these innovations;
- improve their knowledge of existing functions;
- meet experts from various fields: sales, marketing, implementation, etc.;
- network with the other members of an ecosystem strictly reserved to small and medium business partners;
- attend a lot of sessions on relevant topics.
Stay tuned! We will provide a lot more information on our social networks. Forgestik’s team is excited to share this knowledge with you and help you in your growth management.